- Ministry of Public Works
- 2001-2003 y 2006-2008
- Aragón, Spain
- Planning and Consultancy
- Engineering Design
- Key disciplines:
- Motorways and Roads
- Road Engineering
- Road Networks
- Traffic Studies
- Renewal and Upgrade
- Risk and Safety
- GIS and Databases
Two framework contracts were undertaken for the National Roads Authority in Aragon, involving drafting of road safety studies and designs, structured into six chapters:
1) Analysis of accidents over a 5-year period.
2) Detailed study of improvements and adaptations to be made.
3) Study and report on all fatal accidents in the road network.
4) Specific road safety studies.
5) Monitoring and assessment of actions carried out.
6) Improvement in computerised management in provincial units.
Key features included creating designs (footbridges, roundabouts, and overpasses), a plan for barriers and a plan for protecting motor-cyclists.