The objective of our integrated management system is to ensure that the services we provide have the highest possible quality and that our activities respect the environment. In this line, the certification of the integrated system according to the new versions of the ISO 9001 and 14001 is an important measure that has a positive impact on the reliability, traceability and quality of the services provided.
The certificate covers the activity of FYSEG and its subsidiaries FULCRUM and SERS for the following activities:
- Design, planning and development of civil engineering projects in the areas of road and transport (freeways, highways, conventional railways, high-speed railways, metros and trams), hydraulic infrastructures (sanitation, supply, wastewater treatment, dams, irrigation) and environmental and hydrological impact studies (hydrological planning, flooding, river restoration).
- Studies and architecture projects.
- Site supervision, technical assistance to site management and supervision,
- Control and environmental site monitoring. Work Safety and Health Coordination.
- Consultancy and technical assistance to the process of expropriations, management and land occupations.
- Development of computer software within the scope of studies and projects.