FYSEG’s Board of Directors establishes the General Corporate Social Responsibility Policy requesting the Management team to implement and develop this policy properly. FYSEG’s Management team, as an essential part of its General Policy, defines, assumes and communicates to all its personnel and interested parties the content of its Integrated Management Policy, in order to convey at all levels its position in relation to the following issues:
- The quality and reliability of our work.
- Our commitment to sustainable development and to the environment, to the responsible use of natural resources and the prevention of pollution.
- Occupational health of all our workers and all the people in our facilities.
This policy is based on a line of action focused on a continuous improvement in all aspects regarding quality, environment and prevention, as well as on the correct allocation of responsibilities to the members of the organization and the achievement of the following strategic objectives:
- Always satisfy the needs and expectations of the client.
- Comply with the legal and regulatory requirements associated with our activity, as well as with other requirements that the organization could enter into with clients or other interested parties.
- Meet the needs of technical exploitation.
- Ensure the participation of the personnel in the Integrated Management System and the communication among all departments of the organization.
- Ensure the compliance with the objectives and goals proposed by the organization.
- Continuously monitor the satisfaction of our clients.
- Provide the company with the necessary technical and human resources in order to ensure the quality and reliability of our products and services at competitive prices.
- Foster the development and dissemination of environment-friendly technologies.
- Carry out our works with the lowest environmental impact.
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions in order to prevent injuries or deterioration of our workers’ health and of the people working in our facilities due to working reasons.
FYSEG’s integrated management policy also serves as a general framework to reflect the commitment of the Management Team to comply with the requirements adopted, with obtaining a continuous improvement in the efficiency of the integrated management system and with the establishment and review of the objectives of quality, environment and prevention of occupational risks.
The Management Team expects, with the dissemination of this integrated management policy, that the company understands this policy and that it will be fully implemented in order to reach its objectives.