In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, below the company details:
- Company Name: FULCRUM Y SERS ENGINEERING GROUP S.L.
NIF / CIF:
Address: Aldapa 9 48940 Leioa (Spain)
Phone: +34 94 480 70 27
Email address: email@example.com
The source code, graphics, sounds, animations, software, texts, information, content, and some of the images and photographs contained in www.fyseg.com are protected by Spanish legislation on intellectual property rights and industrial FULCRUM Y SERS ENGINEERING GROUP S.L. (Hereinafter FYSEG) may not be reproduced and / or publication of all or part of the Web site, or transmitted, distributed, divulged, modified, or treated in any legally recognized rights owner, without prior written permission of same, FYSEG.
Users may solely and exclusively use the material which appears on this website for your personal and private, is forbidden to use it for commercial purposes or in illegal activities. All rights under copyright are expressly reserved by FYSEG.
FYSEG ensure compliance with the above conditions and the proper use of the contents presented in its Web pages, taking pertinent civil and criminal penalties that apply in the case of infringement or violation of these rights by the user.
Protection of personal data
As part of compliance with the current legislation included in Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), whose purpose is to guarantee and protect, with regard to the treatment of personal data, the freedom and fundamental rights of physical persons, and especially their honor and personal privacy, FYSEG informs users that: FYSEG has adopted the technical and organizational measures in accordance with current regulations.
The Personal Data collected FYSEG that are automatically processed and duly registered with the Data Protection Agency, which shall belong to FYSEG.
The collection and processing of personal data is aimed at maintaining the contractual relationship that may be established with FYSEG, and the performance of the tasks of information, training, marketing (always identified as such) and other activities of the company. FYSEG has adopted adequate security levels to data provided and also have installed all the technical means and measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of data we provided. The user may at any time exercise their rights under the law, access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
If you wish you can set your browser to notify you on screen if you receive a cookie. You can set your computer not to receive these cookies, this does not prevent you from accessing the website information www.fyseg.com.
- FYSEG can modify, without prior notice, the information contained in its website, as well as its settings and presentation.
- FYSEG is committed through this means not to make misleading. To this end, therefore, not be considered as advertising the formal or numeric errors which may be found throughout the content of the various sections of the FYSEG website, produced as a result of maintenance and / or update incomplete or defective Information contained in these sections. FYSEG as a result of the provisions of this paragraph, undertakes to correct as soon as it becomes aware of such errors.
- FYSEG undertakes NOT TO SEND ADVERTISING CORRESPONDENCE WITHOUT IDENTIFYING IT AS SUCH, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce. For this purpose it will be considered as advertising information sent TO THE CLIENTS of FYSEG provided its object is to maintain the existing contractual relationship between client and FYSEG as well as carrying out the tasks of information, training and other activities of the service which the client has contracted from the company.
- FYSEG not responsible for the breach of any rule that may be incurred by the user’s access to the Website www.fyseg.com and / or use of the information contained therein.
- FYSEG not be liable for any damage caused or likely to occur, whatever its nature, arising from the use of information and material contained on this web-site and the programs included. The links (links) and hypertext, which, through www.fyseg.com website, allow the user to access features and services offered by third parties not owned or under the control of FYSEG, the company is not responsible or of the information contained in these nor for any effect which may derive from this information.
- FYSEG is not responsible for the illegitimate use that third parties may make of the brand names, product names, trademarks, not owned by that entity, appearing on the Web-Site www.fyseg.com. Not responsible for the integrity, veracity and legality of the content of links to Web which can be accessed from www.fyseg.com.
- FYSEG is not responsible for viruses that originate in a data transmission by third parties (eg, macros in word processors, Java applets and Active X programs), created with the purpose of obtaining negative results for a computer system.
- Users are solely responsible for the use they make of the services, contents, links (links) and hypertext included in the website www.fyseg.com.